Who all can do the course?
Anyone after 10+2
Why should I do the course?
- If you are looking for a career change to strike a balance between work and home
- If you are willing to take up a career in six months
- If you are passionate about teaching
- If you are trying to start a career after a break or want to change your filed of work
- If you are creative, love kids and passionate about teaching
- If you want to learn about child learning and apply it in your parenting for the life-long benefit of your child
What are the career options once I complete the course?
- Collaboration with GIIS/GMP, Chinchwad for placements
- Many schools are associated with us for placements (Wisdom World, Bedrock, Kidzee, SNBP, Akanksha, etc)
- Career Possibilities
- Pre-school teacher
- Coordinator in a preschool or for franchisees
What is the salary structure after placement?
Varies from 7k to 20k depends on the school and the candidate’s potential
What is the eligibility for enrolling into the course?
- Age-No age limit
- Gender- Generally females are more inclined to the preschool sector. But many men also seek our courses for learning before starting a preschool of their own
What are the timings for the onsite course (In Pune campus)?
- 9.30 am to 11.30 am (Monday to Friday)
- 9.00 am to 1.00 pm (Saturday)
How many days in a week?
Six days (Monday to Saturday)
Are there any collaborations or tie ups in the industry
- Collaboration with pre-schools in Pune
- Many industry experts conduct workshops throughout the year
- Being located in one of the biggest preschools in Pune, we have the benefit of
When does the batch start?
What is the duration?
Can I register for the course Midterm?
Only till one month after course commences (can consider beyond a month in special cases)
Who are the trainers?
View Our Team
What is the batch strength
Up to 20
How is the payment made?
Cheque or NEFT
What is the course outline?
View STTA modules
What is the assessment pattern?
Written assessment, Projects, Practicals and Assignments
What is the frequency of the Examination?
- Course is divided into two terms
- Each term consists of projects and written assessments
What kind of projects are given?
- In the context of the different modules offered
- Help the learners to be a researcher as well as a learner
Do we get assistance for placement?
- Workshop on Interview Skills, Resume Building
- up with pre-schools
Is the certificate valid in all the schools?
Certificate valid in private pre-schools in India
Why is it called Singapore? Does it have a branch in Singapore?
Singapore is one of the best countries in terms of early childhood development. Our course modules had been designed in consultation with some experts in Singapore. Hence, the name.
How is it related to GIIS?
GIIS, Chinchwad has the best and the biggest preschool campus in Pune. It has world class facilities and learning equipment including a massive Montessori lab. Hence, it is the best cvhoice to run a preschool teacher training program. Our learners benefit from the facility and get to intern in the preschool during the course.
Do we get to be in the classroom with the children?
- 4 weeks internship at Global Montessori Plus (GIIS, Chinchwad)
- Volunteers at different events in GIIS and GMP
- Classroom observation at GMP (GIIS, Chinchwad)
What are the program highlights?
- Teaching Methods
- Interactive sessions
- Case study
- Role Play/Simulation
- Brainstorming sessions
- Field trip
- Experiential Learning
- Story Telling
- Rhymes in a pre-school
- Art and Craft
- Personality Development
- Creative Expression
- Presentation Skills
- Often repeated errors in the classroom
- Highly qualified and experienced
- Industry Experts
- Teaching Methods
What are the formalities and necessary documents to be submitted for registration?
- Photo id proof
- Residence proof
- Proof of education qualification
- 2 photographs- for the admission form and id card